Belkin wireless g usb network adapter linux
. Wireless adapter
Belkin Wireless G Usb Network Adapter Linux
- IEEE 802.11g-2003 or 802.11g, is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 specification that extended throughput to up to 54 Mbit/s using the same 2.4 GHz band as 802.11b. This specification under the marketing name of Wi-Fi has been implemented all over the world. The 802.
- Belkin International, Inc., is a global manufacturer of computer hardware that specializes in connectivity devices, headquartered in Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California.
- Belkin (Белкин), or Belkina (feminine; Белкина), Hebrew: ????? is a common Russian and Jewish surname, which is derived from the Russian word belka meaning squirrel (in case of the Russian surname) and the Jewish given name Beylke (in case of the Jewish surname).
- an open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), a non-profit trade association, was created in 1982 as the Association of Better Computer Dealers, Inc. (ABCD) by representatives of five microcomputer dealerships.
- An open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- Linux (commonly in American English, also in Europe and Canada) refers to the family of Unix-like computer operating systems using the Linux kernel.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
Linux Rulzzz :)
Similar posts: belkin wireless g router f5d7230 4 wireless router d link wireless router wep key wireless marketing corporation hdmi wireless video sender bridging 2 wireless routers wireless gear how to add pin to wireless access point trendnet tew 638apb 300mbps wireless n access point tp link wireless client utility
- (月) 13:33:31|
- Category: None