Surround sound speakers wireless
. Dlink wireless
usb hub. Brother wireless
Surround Sound Speakers Wireless
- A system of stereophonic sound involving three or more speakers surrounding the listener so as to create a more realistic effect
- Sound that is reproduced through speakers above or behind the audience.
- Surround sound encompasses a range of techniques for enriching the sound reproduction quality of an audio source with audio channels reproduced via additional, discrete speakers.
- More commonly referred to as Dolby Digital, a standard for high-quality digital audio that is used for the sound portion of video stored in digital format, especially videos stored on DVD-ROMs.
- A person who delivers a speech or lecture
- (speaker) someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"
- A person who speaks
- (speaker) loudspeaker: electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
- A person who speaks a specified language
- (speaker) the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly; "the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
I wear many hats. The last few days, I've been wearing my home theater tech / audiophile hat as I try to force my basement projector setup into the 21st century with a new Blu-Ray player and a new (to me) surround
sound decoder and speaker set. I haven't been entirely successful on that front.
Today, my hat is web developer; hence the crappy picture of the day. I'm resurrecting some old PHP code I wrote back in the day to manage a simple reverse-chronological blog. Last weekend, I offered the code to my father, as he's looking to delve into the world of corporate blogging with his company. I'm currently cleaning up what I've written and adding in a few features I've been wanting (like deleting an entry).
So, yeah. Stuff. Going on.
15 second exposure
Playing with some TV illuminated long exposures. The quality of the light is interesting, but I cant quite grasp why it looks so surreal.
Similar posts: access belkin wireless router dlink wireless network card connection wireless linksys wireless n usb network adapter driver wusb300n download wireless phones service n1 wireless usb adapter how to find wep key for wireless router wireless marketing wireless color printer reviews
- (月) 13:30:22|
- Category: None