BEST DSL WIRELESS ROUTER. WIRELESS VOIP HEADSETS. WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY NEWS.
Best Dsl Wireless Router
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- Digital subscriber line
- digital subscriber line: a generic name for digital lines that are provided by telephone companies to their local subscribers and that carry data at high speeds
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) is a family of technologies that provides digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network. DSL originally stood for digital subscriber loop.
- A method for moving data over regular phone lines. A DSL circuit is much faster than a regular phone connection, and the wires coming into the subscriber's premises are the same (copper) wires used for regular phone service.
- Deep scattering layer
Bad, Bad Clouds
These clouds went over the house at around 3:30 pm CST and caused all kinds of havoc in the neighborhood. I had come home early from the studio as we were having guests over for dinner, and I was planning to barbecue. In the storm I lost my wireless router and my DSL modem. It fried them pretty good, as the DSL wireless router would not even turn on and after spending two hours on the phone with AT&T about the modem the service techs, finally came to the conclusion it died a sad death. Talking with neighbors after the storm I heard of TV's, refrigerators, and phones, being zapped... So lightning had to have hit somewhere close! ARRRGGHH! Being without Internet and especially flickr is like being totally secluded! LOL! Gives a whole new meaning to the words of the Gilligan's Island theme song...
No phone, no lights no motor cars,
Not a single luxury,
Like Robinson Crusoe,
As primative as can be.
Excerpt from Gilligan's Island Theme Song.
By: George Wyle and Sherwood Shwartz
So give me a few days to catch up again! It really does stink when you don't have Internet service for almost 24 hours!
Photograph © 2009 White Shadow Photography. All Rights Reserved. This photograph should not be used on websites, blogs or anywhere for that matter without my explicit written permission. Please don't steal my photos, it isn't nice!
Similar posts: wireless adapter for ps2 digital wireless indoor outdoor thermometer sennheiser rs 130 wireless headphones find wep key for wireless router linksys modem wireless router over the ear wireless headphones how to charge ps3 wireless controller
- (月) 13:33:05|
- Category: None