Dd wrt wireless access point
: Extend range of wireless
: Wireless telecommunications company.
Dd Wrt Wireless Access Point
- DD-WRT is a Linux-based firmware for several wireless routers, most notably the Linksys WRT54G (including the WRT54GL and WRT54GS).
- Direct someone's attention to the position or direction of something, typically by extending one's finger
- Indicate a particular time, direction, or reading
- a geometric element that has position but no extension; "a point is defined by its coordinates"
- orient: be oriented; "The weather vane points North"; "the dancers toes pointed outward"
- Direct or aim (something) at someone or something
- indicate: indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents"
During these near-zero values, the bandwidth graph provided by DD-WRT web interface freezes, as if the whole router froze (a Linksys WRT-54G). This affects VoIP very seriously. I checked the load average, and it is below 0.1. What's happening?
Bill McGonigle with his wireless access
point, antenna and mounting board. DD-WRT and PoE made it possible to mount this board off in the woods and bring Internet access
to the GNHLUG booth at the Hosstraders swap meet.
Similar posts: microsoft wireless keyboard troubleshooting wireless cell phone service providers wireless router speed booster extending wireless network range buy wireless bridge wireless stereo earbuds clie wireless lan card
- (月) 13:32:26|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/18(金) 11:14:53 |
- [ Edit ]